SPONSORSHIP is now CLOSED for the 2021 Season
Sponsorship for the 2021-2022 Season
The non-profit Waxhaw Farmer's Market is currently seeking sponsors for the 2021-2022 season. We are currently looking for sponsors to help support the market and our efforts to educate the community on healthy eating and sustainable growing practices. We are the center of commerce and a meeting place for the community every Saturday morning in Waxhaw.
Sponsorship contributions help us to maintain and improve our critical infrastructure and cover operational and personnel costs.
Sponsoring the market will give your business continual exposure in the Waxhaw-Union County area during our main market season, which runs weekly from April to December. As an extra bonus, we will include you as a sponsor during our Winter market, which runs bi-weekly from January to March. You will receive twelve months of advertising for less than the price of a one-time newspaper ad.
Primary Sponsorship $400
What is included:
1. Your business name printed on our sponsor banner which is displayed during market hours for the entire year. An average market day has more than 600 customers who will be able to see the banner.
2. Your business name/logo will be included in the sponsor
section of our weekly newsletter that is emailed to more than 1,900 customers.
3. Your business will be included on our website under the
"sponsors" page. Your logo will be linked to your social media
account for potential customers to contact you. More than 500 people visit our website every month for market and community news.
4. Your business will get exposure on our Facebook page that currently has over 7,500 followers.
Premier Sponsorship $1,000
What is included:
All of the perks of the primary sponsorship.
1. Your business name displayed on a custom designed, full color standard double-sided sign every Saturday for 12 months!
2. May attend the market as a guest to advertise your business four times throughout the year.
3. Monthly exposure on our Facebook page which has 7,500 followers.
4. Your business rack cards will be placed into reusable farmers market bags that are sold each week.